Streaming Audio is Trying My Newbie Patience. Help

PC rookie here, trying to learn.

I purchased Amarra HiFi and cannot get it to work when streaming Internet radio. I also downloaded the trial of Amarra 3.0 which theoretically does play streaming files,, but still no luck. I've also tried a few of the other players, Decibel, JR River, etc and still am baffled.

All players will work with my iTunes playlists. But improving streaming radio is also a priority.

My main computer is a MacPro 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xenon. 10 gigs RAM. OS 10.8.5.

My laptop is running OS 10.6 , Intel, 2 gigs RAM.

I've uninstalled all programs and reinstalled. I've deleted every plist I can find relative to those programs. I've started and restarted both computers. I am very keen on making this work. :)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ps
ps
I am sorry you are having problems with Amarra sQ. I agree their install process is complex and have previously made several suggestions to Amarra for improvements. I wish you were local so I could better help you. The only thing I can think of is that Amarra installs a file on your Mac in the download section. You have to wait until it is 100% finished before you start your install. You go to the Download section and click on the file to start the process. You could delete all files in this section and try the download again. I also had a similar problem the first time I tried to install sQ.
"- Click Activate to access the activation window

- Enter your code (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), email address (yyyyyyyyyy), and current pw (zzzzzzzzzz0) in the spaces provided

- Click Activate again and when asked for a new pw, create your own new, unused password up to 16 characters long and enter in the space provided

- Click ‘OK’ and you should be all set."

Do you have to de-activate Amarra before you activate a reinstall? Sometimes software companies make you do it this way in an attempt to keep apps installed on only 1 computer at a time.

Also, I would post your problem on computeraudiophile.com. Its not my favorite place to go because its more computer than audiophile with them. But for a technical problem like this, they're very good. I'd be very surprised if someone over there couldn't help you.
Zd542: You have to uninstall the old version of Amarda sQ before you install the new version. I have suggested to Sonic Studio that their install software should perform this step.
My Sonic Studio contact reports that one of their experts have been in contact with you and that a remote support session is scheduled for next week with you. You should be operating okay after that. This is outstanding customer service from Sonic Studio
HG wrote:
"My Sonic Studio contact reports that one of their experts have been in contact with you and that a remote support session is scheduled for next week with you. You should be operating okay after that. This is outstanding customer service from Sonic Studio"
YES! We are scheduled for Wednesday Jan 27 PM and I am excited. I'm also impressed with their customer service because one of the primary personnel took the time to call me personally.

Thanks again, HG.