Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
Tbg wrote,

"Roger, this is a good explanation, but I suspect it is over gdhall's head."

That argument, "I'm smart and you're stupid" is one way to try and win arguments.  That's the ugly sibling of, "I have more than fifty years in audio so I must be right." Or the other logical fallacy, "I have a PhD in Microbiology so I win, you lose."
geoffkait, Roger gave a better answer, as I said, but thanks for your opinion.

All I'm saying is that one's sitting
position is not as critical when using
H-Cat, versus  conventional electronics.
The detail in the music just blossoms
with a holographic presentation and that presentation has no coloration just a neutral signature.

There are many room anomalies that influence the size and location of the sweet spot. You know, slap echo, standing waves of many frequencies, and reflected waves. There are many sound pressure peaks around the room that have much higher SPL than the average speaker SPL in the room! Unless you’ve actually mapped out the sound pressure levels in the room there is no way to control the sweet spot. Not to mention the speaker locations’ influence on the sweet spot. Trying to deal with room anomalies AND speaker positions at the same time is analogous to trying to solve two simultaneous equations in three unknowns. Many audiophiles are sitting right in the middle of a standing wave and don’t even know it.

geoffkait, just listen to the amp.

Yes, having all frequencies arrive at your ears at the same time affects the sweet spot. I abandoned electrical engineering when I discovered all they cared about was having a circuit that worked. I have never heard two amps by different manufacturers sound alike. Similarly, I have never found all speakers sound alike in my room with everything else held constant. This could go on and on. Mankind does not know everything about nature's laws.