Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
All I'm saying is that one's sitting
position is not as critical when using
H-Cat, versus  conventional electronics.
The detail in the music just blossoms
with a holographic presentation and that presentation has no coloration just a neutral signature.

There are many room anomalies that influence the size and location of the sweet spot. You know, slap echo, standing waves of many frequencies, and reflected waves. There are many sound pressure peaks around the room that have much higher SPL than the average speaker SPL in the room! Unless you’ve actually mapped out the sound pressure levels in the room there is no way to control the sweet spot. Not to mention the speaker locations’ influence on the sweet spot. Trying to deal with room anomalies AND speaker positions at the same time is analogous to trying to solve two simultaneous equations in three unknowns. Many audiophiles are sitting right in the middle of a standing wave and don’t even know it.

geoffkait, just listen to the amp.

Yes, having all frequencies arrive at your ears at the same time affects the sweet spot. I abandoned electrical engineering when I discovered all they cared about was having a circuit that worked. I have never heard two amps by different manufacturers sound alike. Similarly, I have never found all speakers sound alike in my room with everything else held constant. This could go on and on. Mankind does not know everything about nature's laws.
Tbg wrote,

"geoffkait, just listen to the amp.

Yes, having all frequencies arrive at your ears at the same time affects the sweet spot. I abandoned electrical engineering when I discovered all they cared about was having a circuit that worked. I have never heard two amps by different manufacturers sound alike. Similarly, I have never found all speakers sound alike in my room with everything else held constant. This could go on and on. Mankind does not know everything about nature’s laws."

I never said the amp like Roger’s doesn’t affect the sweet spot. All I’m saying is it’s not the final solution that you guys claim it is. Not for sweet spot. Not for "live" sound. Get real.

I also never said all amps sound alike, or that all rooms sound alike, or all cables sound alike or all speakers sound alike. Those are all what are commonly known as Strawman arguments. 

geoffkait

(I have carried this over from the other "neutral" thread since it belongs here)- Roger

It is a logical fallacy that one can automatically achieve audio nirvana using an ideal amplifier, assuming for a moment that is what yours is. Things are just not that simple

Your right things are not that simple. This is why it took 25 years of intense research targeting one problem - distortion in AUDIO amplifiers.

No one else has come close to a full understanding of the amplifying process used specifically for signals in the audio spectrum. Amplifiers used for radio, video, uhf, microwave etc. do not have to deal with delivering analog data from a different medium. Audio amplifiers require the total package that must include velocity. The signal has to return back to sound waves in your home. It cannot be done in an environment where the velocity is unchecked.

Try to remember back in the day when you may have went from a mid-fi Kenwood or Sansui receiver to your first real audiophile gear (most likely tubes) and what a stark day and night difference it made.  For you It was a whole new world of audio. Finally it sounded like real music.

Then there was the horror of new digital (CD’s) on the scene and all it did was give you stress and was not anything like a good analog front end.

(I'm sure most of you will say it is still the case)

Look at how difficult it was for me to explain the [fact] that there are 2 separate distinct speeds happening in the amplifier.

1)     Electricity traveling at (speed of light)

2)     Electrical signals representing sound waves traveling at (750 mph)

This is nothing new – if the wave phenomenon could not “flow” through the hardware at this speed you would not be able to use it for audio.

What I have done is to guarantee the flow will be at exactly one constant speed or velocity.

That was no simple - It takes control at quantum levels to achieve this function.

If the velocity is perfectly nailed down – you have emulated the properties of air.

It has never been done before. That’s why it is a breakthrough. That’s why when you hear it in operation it is not recognizable as electrically delivered sound.

All it takes is for people to be open minded enough to learn something new that directly impacts the world of entertainment.

Judge for yourself [after] you hear what it does

The worst skeptic is converted within seconds of exposure to this process.

They may have no idea how it was done - but now know it obviously works.

Roger