Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Another query-
Warren, what other gear, including cabling, is in your system?
Like I said: lotto = new music room. The speakers are 181 and 182. So yours are the 89th pair (pretty much the end of the line).

If we must talk about the system details, here’s the analogue chain:
Ortofon Cadenza Red > SME Series IV > Oracle Delphi > Graham Slee Reflex C > Kimber Hero > Parasound P7 > Kimber Hero XLR > Mark Levinson No.27 > Monster Powerline 2 > Thiel CS 2.4SE

Oppo BDP-95 (7.1 analogue out)
Apple Mac Mini
Parasound A52 (5-ch.)
Parasound Zhd (HDMI switch)
Thiel MCS1 (centre)
PSB Imagine Mini (surrounds)
SVS SB12-NSD (subs)

Cheers,
Warren
Nice system Warren!

how do you like Kimber Kable w/ your Thiel speakers?
Other cable systems that you have owned?
Thanks.

The Kimber Hero is fine.  The system ran with original Monster M1000 (the grey ones from 1989) throughout until i needed to buy more when I went to 7.1.  Then i just switched it up.  As long as the cables are well-insulated from interference, I'm cool with them.  I don't get too caught up in the minutia unless something sounds "wrong".  The last time that happened, was with the M1000 Mk. II.  It did something different, and less convincing, so i bought up all the previous version I needed. 

Cheers,
Warren