Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Nice Steve I knew we would dig out another Thiel fan. I'll bet they sound great with the Manleys!
I just created another discussion, but curious as to what you guys think about the synergy between an upgraded Odyssey Stratos amp and Thiel speakers. I just purchased 3 Powerplane 1.2's for my living room (wife is done with my rotating on-walls) and the Stratos 3 channel powers the three front speakers. Use is mostly TV and movies, and I'm the only one that listens to music in there...

I've always liked Thiels, never owned them (couldn't afford them!) but when I was looking for higher quality in-walls and saw how inexpensive the powerplanes could be found online, I just bought them. Expecting delivery on Monday. 

Anyway, any thoughts would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

- Dan
dklap-

I would be curious to learn about the synergy between Thiel & Odyssey amps.  What other gear, including cabling, is in your system?

Happy Listening!
Jafant...
Actually it's just having its toggle switch replaced.  My dealer had to request one from BAT. The wait is killing me but...