Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
dklap-

I would be curious to learn about the synergy between Thiel & Odyssey amps.  What other gear, including cabling, is in your system?

Happy Listening!
Jafant...
Actually it's just having its toggle switch replaced.  My dealer had to request one from BAT. The wait is killing me but...
Hang in there- oblgny. It will be worth it.
I have always wanted to demo B.A.T. gear- whom has the best operation and showroom?
Jafant -

I will report on the marriage between Thiel and my Odyssey Stratos amp when I get home from vacation and hook these puppies up. They need to sound good before I cut holes in my walls.

Cables are as follows :

internconnects by The Music Cable, using the Yellow model, and my review from 2002 is available here. These have been stored sin sealed ziplock bags since 2007, brought back into action about 2 months ago when I hooked up the Stratos in my living room.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-the-music-cable-yellow-interconnect-interconnect

Speaker cable is 14 gauge, available at big box store brand cable that my contractor ran through the walls - no idea on the brand. 

Source connects are rocket fish HDMI a from blue ray player and X1 cable box, media server via wired Ethernet cable.

Not much else to report until I can run some power though these speakers... Not likely until Tuesday. 

- Dan