Wilson Audio Sophia 2 or Goldenear Triton 1

Hello,
I can get a used pair of Sophia 2's for a litle more than the price of new Triton 1's.
Room is 20'X13', Rogue 90 and Odyssey Stratos amps( will eventually upgrade amps if needed).
I listen primarily to classical music and presently have Odyssey Lorelei speakers, which are terrific, but lack the detain and dynamic range for symphonic music.
Thanks for your insights.
Joe
jferro
Great question to show that "which is best" opinions are a dime a dozen. 

I've heard Wilson speakers off and on since the 1980s and have never been overly impressed -- I always think "hi-fi" when I hear them as opposed to "music." I much prefer the Tritons and they are one of the best values new on the market. 

Wilson, like any other high-end audiophile product that's been around a while, has its followers. I'm just not one of them. You will need to listen to both to find out which camp you're in. That's not a choice anyone else can make for you. 

I have listened to the Golden Ears and the Wilson Sabrina. The Wilson's were hands-down better in my opinion. (I haven't heard the Sophias, but I would buy a pair if the price was right).
As mlsstl said, opinions are a dime a dozen, so YMMV. If you want more details, let me know.
Haven't heard the Tritons but have heard the Sophias, I think they are really a good choice for your musical tastes.  A very musical and forgiving speaker, unlike earlier Wilson models like the Watt/Puppies.
Just got my first Wilsons, the Sophia 2.  They are phenomenal.  I just got the placement in my room dialed in this weekend.  I've been playing jazz, rock, blues, classical, you name it, and the sound is just wonderful.  I can't speak about Tritons, but I am a happy camper with Sophia 2.  Good luck!