Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
robinbarbour-

I have had an opportunity to demo the CJ Act2 pre-amp and it is excellent.
After audition, I had to wonder about the sound/presentation of the ART2/3 ?
Right On! oblgny

I rather enjoy both CJ and PL as separates. I want to demo their integrated amps for a comparison. I do get confused w/ the PL and First Watt models, as to, which ones have the most or highest current?
^Pass Labs. Both Pass & c-j make nice stuff, but Pass really works best with balanced inputs, and alas c-j only comes single ended. 

This thread has been great. I have always missed my 3.5s. I blew Many tweeter and midrange drivers. That's why I sold them. Has anyone else had this problem? I wonder if the new owners will be able to provide matching drivers to original specs for 3.5s that are long out of warranty and at what cost? Thiel 3.5s were truly Reference Speakers.
Nkonor...

Wow - I've never blown a driver in any of the speakers I've ever owned. Below there's a post clarifying that legacy models can be repaired by Thiel.  The pair of 3.5's I gave to my nephew a while back had a midrange repaired by them, cost around $400 all inclusive. (Shipping etc.)

Were you listening at a loud level?  Too much power/not enough?  I drive mine with an amp capable of 300 watts into their 4ohm load although I've never driven them that hard.