Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I used a pair of Forte model 7 monos to drive the Thiel 3.5s (75w - pure class A ( Still have them; wonderful sounding amps.) Then switched to a pair of Spectral DMA 90s run as bridged monos (200w)
Had more than a few conversations with Kathy; after 8yrs, Kathy sent a letter along with the midrange driver saying that my warranty was up and that I would have to pay for replacements. Sold them shortly after.
The 3.5 midranges with their paper surrounds occasionally need to be rebuilt. I've had both of my pair rebuilt by Thiel once gratis 10 years after the warranty ran out, only had to pay for shipping there. I sure miss Shari Graham and the non pareil  Thiel customer service. Not bad for  25 year old speakers.
Many Thanks! nkonor-

you raise an excellent point of view, in that, older power amps are still very much relevant. So long as some tech can replace caps and other critical parts as they die off, very relevant.  Happy Listening!