Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Post removed 
^Dan Dagastino's Krell separates are usually a very good fit with Thiels. 
jafant,

Same answers from us no matter how many times you ask. Krell, Classe’, Ayre, Pass. Older gear in the case of the first two for sonics and all for affordability. Difficult finding them used in the showrooms. Time to pick a path?

Best to you jafant,
Dave
I live in Chicago. Have (5) Salons within a (1hr) drive. More within a (2hr) drive. Over the yrs; All have Provided in home demos at some point. Lived in Juneau, AK. Talk about living in an Audio Void. Traveled to Seattle,WA. Once a year to demo gear. Bought my Thiel 3.5s in Silverdale, WA. Air freight to Juneau. Since July 2016; Goodwins High End - Long term demo (2 months) of Spectral 30SV ; Reno HiFi - pair of Pass XA 160.8s ; Which I BOUGHT !

If you're a "serious buyer" w/ a budget & willing to pay shipping ; there are many dealers willing to ship you equipment for Demo. Including dealers on this site.

Budget and Serious Buyer; Are Key!

This is the 21st century; I have my "beefs" w/ all the carriers. Including air freight. It is what it is!  But obstacles can be overcome.

NO BUGET = NO SYSTEM 

No budget does NOT = Reference System

Intergated in Reference System?

Visit more dealers in 2017 ? You mean this thread will go on for another year?
I recommended a used CD player. Your response was that it was too expensive for you. So there is a limit. Again, I ask your BUDGET??

"Cabling will be top of the line in a synergistic way w/ the gear..."Again, I ask your BUDGET??

Use Your Ears and BUDGET. Buy some gear already! Stop talking the talk; walk the walk.Your smile will get bigger when you can actually listen to your Thiels.