Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thank You-
oblgny, unsound, jond and nkonor, for your dealer/retailer shout-outs!

I have never paid a trip to Chicago. It, too, is on my must-visit list. Spring/Summer only :)

Good to learn that our major U.S. cities are continuing to represent the B&M Audio operations.  I know about Decibel Audio (FWIW). I have read about Qunitessence and Essential Audio, never a poor word.

I have found a Krell dealer in SE Florida, much closer than the NE or Mid-West.  Hope to make that trip as well in 2017.
A (prospective) gentleman contacted me over the weekend from a different forum-Audio Asylum. He reported that in his system Rogue Audio M-180 mono blocks are mated w/ CS 2.7 loudspeakers.  He uses a Rogue Audio pre-amp as well, Sony 5400ES and VPI TT. A hodge-podge of Cabling rounds out his rig. Mostly into Vinyl is his preference. I did extend a cordial invitation to join us here! Hope we gain a new contributor.

Post removed