How do I power my 800D(3)s

Hi folks

I am new to this, but trying to learn fast!

I have long been a fan of Bowers and Wilkins and I am lucky enough to buy a brand new pair of 800D(3)'s.  I have recently built a new house, so now have enough space for this very special purchase, which I plan to make in the next month or so.

I want to run a two channel system in our living room so it's a pretty simple layout.  Can anybody give me some advice, so that I get the best out of the speakers.  Will a Pre-Amp, and an Amp be enough with a Streamer?  Do I need two amps?  

Can you also advise on the best brands to look at.  I see that B&W tends to show the speakers off in thier demo's with Classe?  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Matt
128x128matt_gf
Matt

So here is what I am running. I use a Bricasti M1 DAC that has a very nice remote with volume control on it. I run XLR balanced out directly to my amplifiers, no need to buy a preamp. I load my music onto a Melco N1A $2000 ( Stereophile Class A ) using a $169 Buffalo BRXL-16U3 burner. I put the burner right on top of the Melco and while I listen to music I burn in new CD's highest resolution in about four minutes. Really opened my eyes as to possibilities after messing with JRiver on my Mac Book. The software is already loaded in the Melco and you control it with free software, I use Music Life loaded on my IPad. I love it. Simple and easy. USB from Melco to the Bricasti. Four Terabytes of storage with unlimited external or cloud based. 

So to stay on topic... Curious to know what or if there was an amp. chosen for the O.P.'s 800D3's and the results?
bo1972 If you are advocating the products you sell, then you are acting with more bias than a reviewer who is compensated by a third party media company. You will only advocate what you sell.   
Bo has been banned from several forums, it's the same post over and over again.  He knows best and no one else.  He goes on tirades and tangents.

blah blah blah

so... OP which amp did you choose.
In 2017 we will proof it with facts. And I will put the link overhere as well. Then the B&W owners may react.

People don’t like to know that they made the wrong decision, that is why they don’t like what I write. B&W is often chosen by audioblindness. Because they think it is the best and they didn’t look further.

When you would use a Pass labs set with a Lumin S1, Well Signature cables and Purist Audio Limited cables and you put the 800D3 and PL-500 against eachother ( and I will arrange an 800D3 set in 2017) it will be clear.

There is an audio shop in my country who has the 800D3 series for demo in a room what is fully acoustically adapted with Accuphase audio. The person who does Esoteric in my country was in this shop last week. He asked the owner and his son for a demo. He had the same conclussion in stage depth.

There was about 0.5m of stage depth. Even less then when he used Esoteric audio.The owners agreed that the stage was verry narrow. They also agreed that the mid freq. were not that open.

In a shooutout the truth will be proven. And again the same question: what do you want to hear?

The Truth or the thing you would like to hear?

* The truth can be hard when you have chosen the wrong decision. People don’t like to loose!