New Technics SL 1200 GAE

Anyone acquired a new Technics DD 1200 GAE? Has anyone not been happy with the stock arm and changed it?
nkonor
jsm71, for most tonearms Azimuth will be a function of the headshell.  Few arms incorporate a means to rotate the arm tube.  (Certainly no S shaped arms for obvious reasons.)  My Kuzma Reference Stogi did but I think that is rare.

When considering any headshell, stock or accessory, just check to see it there is a set-screw to allow rotation around the connector.

Concerning the aesthetics of the SL1200GAE and G, I initiated another post here regarding my bafflement that Technics would copy an old design (successful sales or not) for what is largely a newly engineered product.   

Regarding my last post, I found and downloaded the user manual.  The VTF and VTA are both covered well with dial-adjustments.  Azimuth isn't covered but I guess properly mounting the head shell should suffice?

pryso, I agree the looks could have been rethought some.  At the very least they could have omitted the pitch control.  That would have sent a very clear message - no DJs, and it would have uncluttered the look a bit to show off more of the nicely finished top plate.

Many headshells have the azimuth adjustment built-in. My Jelco, Yamamoto and many others. Cheers,
Spencer
bill stevenson
Looking over this thread it would appear that you and I are the only owners of GAEs

I don't but there are several others that do, and post here [analog] on occasion. 
As would have it they rarely discuss their collections.