What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Upstairs, Monk at the Blackhawk on a Technics SP10 Mk3 with Reed tonearm and ZYX Universe cartridge.
Downstairs, Sarah Vaughn, any of several different LPs, on a PTP Lenco with slate plinth, Dynavector tonearm, superbearing, and Phoenix drive system.
This was in the last 2 nights.  Right now I am sitting at a computer writing this and listening to nothing.
Jack White acoustic recordings...VPI HW-19, SME 309 ,Dynavector 10x5. Audio eargasm!
Hello No Regrets,
Must have been brain dead, but I just noticed your inquiry.

First, I absolutely LOVE the Amazon Grand Referenz/Moerch DP8 combo.
Incredibly  sublime analog reproduction.

Second, I can't directly compare w/ absolute certainty the Amazon to the Feickert Blackbird. I never mounted the Moerch on the Feickert, so I don't have a direct comparison between the two decks with the same arm. On the Feickert I had the Jelco and my FR66s. On the Amazon only the Moerch ( though I am thinking of fabricating an arm board to mount my FR66s on the Amazon for future comparisons ). That said, however,

The Feickert is a GREAT deck. I completely loved what it did with either arm mentioned above, though of course the FR66s did trounce the Jelco arm. I was completely happy and enjoying the music immensely. That said,

The Amazon( and I believe the difference is due mostly to the Amazon and not the Moerch ) is in another league entirely. There is a blackness, STS, on the Amazon that the music seems to spring forth from that the Feickert simply cannot match. The noise floor, to put it plainly, simply does not exist on the Amazon ( to be fair, I would have said the same about the Feickert had I not had the Amazon for comparison ). The music, for lack of a better descriptor, seems to come forth out of the abyss, and the Feickert cannot match that sense of nothingness under the music. The Feickert simply cannot match that sense of utter realism that the Grand Referenz conveys.

I'm very seriously considering taking a leap of faith and selling both the Moerch and the FR66s, and getting one of Pete Riggles Woody ( 12 inch version ) and calling it a day. Probably would go with the SPU version ( I have a lot of very high quality SME type headshells ).

Anyone out there, please feel free to offer any thoughts on the Woody. There's just something about that arm that is calling me.

Thanks for any advice,                         Crazy Bill

I am listening to Jeff Beck's There and Back on my Dual 1229. It has an AT120e cart fitted with an ATN140LC stylus.
This morning before work I listened to both sides of Linda Ronstadt "Hasten down the wind".  A fabulous way to start the day.  Turntable is an Origin Live Resolution with Encounter Mk 3 arm and Ortofon Quintet black cartridge.