I've decided to try Tubes

I have been going back and forth a while. I was thinking of the Yamaha AS2100 to replace my B&K amp (ZU audio Omen Def speakers). For some reason I now have a tube bug. I first thought about DECWARE and now thinking of Primaluna after reading great reviews. If tubes are not for me, both should be easy to resell. I have an opportunity on a Primaluna Prolouge 5 stereo power amp. It has autobias (which is a must for me) and is easy to roll tubes. It comes with KT88's which seem to have better lower end than el34's (from what I read). 35 watts per ch is more than enough to drive my Omen Defs loud if needed (101 db). 

Thought's on the PrimaLuna and ZU combo (Peachtree NOVA-PRE)? I listen to Classic Jazz, Classical and Classic - Prog Rock mostly. 

aberyclark
Leonard, 
What is the frequency?

What is the frequency?

What is the frequency?

Since my tube amp is in use a lot…I turn it off if I'm out of the house on an errand or riding my fabulous 2012 slightly modded Bonneville t100 (tossed that in as a nod to other bikers as I've been into motorcycles to some degree for over 50 years…it's sad that Beull seems to have bowed out again…I've always thought they were cool) I think a great ultra linear push pull tube amp can sound astonishingly good and be somewhat more efficient than an SET, although one of my fave guitar amps is a little SET class A 18 watt thing that really sings (Burriss Royal Bluesman). 
first of all, congratulations for taking the leap.  i have had all tubes for about a year an a half and will never go back to solid state.  the spacious open sound and huge sound stage are something i can never give up.  
i have put solid state amps back in play on occasion but instantly notice that is is a step in the wrong direction.  
the highest value tube amp that i have heard is the raven audio nighthawk (~2600) for a true high end sound.  look it up.  it will be perfect for your speakers.