I've decided to try Tubes

I have been going back and forth a while. I was thinking of the Yamaha AS2100 to replace my B&K amp (ZU audio Omen Def speakers). For some reason I now have a tube bug. I first thought about DECWARE and now thinking of Primaluna after reading great reviews. If tubes are not for me, both should be easy to resell. I have an opportunity on a Primaluna Prolouge 5 stereo power amp. It has autobias (which is a must for me) and is easy to roll tubes. It comes with KT88's which seem to have better lower end than el34's (from what I read). 35 watts per ch is more than enough to drive my Omen Defs loud if needed (101 db). 

Thought's on the PrimaLuna and ZU combo (Peachtree NOVA-PRE)? I listen to Classic Jazz, Classical and Classic - Prog Rock mostly. 

aberyclark
Since my tube amp is in use a lot…I turn it off if I'm out of the house on an errand or riding my fabulous 2012 slightly modded Bonneville t100 (tossed that in as a nod to other bikers as I've been into motorcycles to some degree for over 50 years…it's sad that Beull seems to have bowed out again…I've always thought they were cool) I think a great ultra linear push pull tube amp can sound astonishingly good and be somewhat more efficient than an SET, although one of my fave guitar amps is a little SET class A 18 watt thing that really sings (Burriss Royal Bluesman). 
first of all, congratulations for taking the leap.  i have had all tubes for about a year an a half and will never go back to solid state.  the spacious open sound and huge sound stage are something i can never give up.  
i have put solid state amps back in play on occasion but instantly notice that is is a step in the wrong direction.  
the highest value tube amp that i have heard is the raven audio nighthawk (~2600) for a true high end sound.  look it up.  it will be perfect for your speakers.  
Atmasphere…a GOOSE…well done. And, since I think everybody should feel the same as I do about everything (it's simply a mystery that they don’t), I wonder why everybody isn’t into great sounding audio and motorcycles. You get blank stares when talking to most people about either thing, along with the "my cousin Bob had his head crushed on his Harley" stuff regarding motorcycles…or "my uncle Clem had some McIntosh amps I think"…it’s a strange world.
Never heard Primaluna driving Zu's, but I drove my Zu Definition Mkiii's with 5 watt Cary Audio 2a3 mono blocks for a couple of years before trying a $995 Decware Zen and falling in love with it.  I can say with 100% certainty that the current Zu full range drivers thrive on SET power.  The little Zen might be worth a shot, especially considering the incredible support system that comes with Decware gear.  I've owned tons of well respected tube gear over the past 35 years, but to my ears, the 2 watt Decware SE84CKC, at far less cost, is as good or better than all the rest.