High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy

Do the Reveal sound good right away or do they require substantial break in? I just tried the XLR verison after being plugged in overnight from my source. So far I’m not too impressed compared to the Cerious, kinda dull with limited bass and treble. 

If I am trialing only one set where should it be tried, at the source (Dac), preamp or at the Amp?

ozzy

Funny I had the opposite experience as you. The Cerious (200hr burn in ) were dull, no bass, lacked highs. I felt the Reveals brought everything to the table, yet retained a very musical non analytical experience.

I have my Reveal interconnects connected from my Dac to my Integrated Amp. I felt they sounded good right away and got better up to 100hrs or so.

Ozzy and Aniwolfe remember you have different rooms and gears and cables. I know both cables are good, with excellent reviews, system matching does always matters...Ozzy according to Rick they need hours n hours to break in. I know you know that...So please let us know after 100 hrs at least....why there is 30 days trial...
Thanks for the information mrbritt. While I'm quite happy with my Cerious IC's and SC's but want to try HF IC's since many here have experienced great results with the combination. I was planning on getting the CT-1's but if I can get by with the Reveals my pocketbook would be greaty pleased......especially since I'm adding a pre amp to my system and I'll need two pair of IC's now. 

Ozzy.....I don't think those IC's are going to work out for you, just box them up and send them to me. I'll take good care of them for you ;) If only it was that easy! Please keep us posted as to how the IC's work out for you. At the risk of asking a stupid question, do you have the IC's installed in the proper direction? From everything I've heard the HF IC's should not be dull, but that could easily change with some more time on them. Good luck.
Ozzy? Didn't you once try the HFC in your system and not care for them? If so, what led you to trying out the Reveals?
My HF adapters did that to my other system on the first day, on my other system after 2 hours they sound the opposite, I guess different system different result, Ozzy maybe your ears are tune with CT  cables at this time, although at times you can easily figure out, won't match your system, don't they match your CT ?