High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Thanks for the information mrbritt. While I'm quite happy with my Cerious IC's and SC's but want to try HF IC's since many here have experienced great results with the combination. I was planning on getting the CT-1's but if I can get by with the Reveals my pocketbook would be greaty pleased......especially since I'm adding a pre amp to my system and I'll need two pair of IC's now. 

Ozzy.....I don't think those IC's are going to work out for you, just box them up and send them to me. I'll take good care of them for you ;) If only it was that easy! Please keep us posted as to how the IC's work out for you. At the risk of asking a stupid question, do you have the IC's installed in the proper direction? From everything I've heard the HF IC's should not be dull, but that could easily change with some more time on them. Good luck.
Ozzy? Didn't you once try the HFC in your system and not care for them? If so, what led you to trying out the Reveals?
My HF adapters did that to my other system on the first day, on my other system after 2 hours they sound the opposite, I guess different system different result, Ozzy maybe your ears are tune with CT  cables at this time, although at times you can easily figure out, won't match your system, don't they match your CT ? 

aniwolf.

Yes, I tied the HFC cable before. But, the Reveals are finally in XLR so I thought I would give them another chance.

mac48025,

They are XLR's.

jayctoy,

I suppose I will give them some more hours to burn it. Plugging them back in is a pain. They don't flex much and want to go there own way. Come to think of it, it reminds me of my wife...

ozzy

Ozzie...OMG!
Make sure she does not read this stuff!
Give those interconnects more time just to be sure!