PranaFidelity speakers, what say you?

Was just wondering if anyone here have owned or had a chance to listen to PranaFidelity's offerings at length, and can report on their experience?

I recently got the chance to listen to the new Bhava bookshelf speakers at the recent Los Angeles audio show. Was really taken aback how great they sounded; better than most of the other room demo setups on the day, and not crazy expensive (although ranging from 5k to 7k, not for the budget minded either).

128x128pts
Always a top sounding room. His systems have a certain 'soul' that eludes most others. And they have that certain something that just makes them great fun to listen to. I was disappointed that he didn't have a room this past year at RMAF. Just a 'static' display. 
Couldn't agree more. It was one of the best rooms I visited at the LA audio show and have regrets could not spend more time in it. Will have the Bhava soon in my demo room.

jjaudiosolutions.com
So - anyone here actually own a pair? It's a shame they're not yet often seen in the wild.

I did find one thing odd at the LA Audio show. Steven was running 89.5db efficient speakers with his own solid state 400wpc @ 8ohms power amp. With this type of setup I'd be surprised to get much leeway with the volume knob, but I did notice the CD player had an attenuator. I get that having lots of power in reserve can produce a very clean and open sound, but isn't this overkill? I'd think speakers that easy to drive would be better suited to something like a 50-100wpc tube amp, which would still offer lots of headroom?
My friend and I both thought the means room with the bhavas was a very good sounding room.  So much so that we went back for a second round of listening.  Very dynamic with a fantastic soundstage (both width and depth) and good detail.