PranaFidelity speakers, what say you?

Was just wondering if anyone here have owned or had a chance to listen to PranaFidelity's offerings at length, and can report on their experience?

I recently got the chance to listen to the new Bhava bookshelf speakers at the recent Los Angeles audio show. Was really taken aback how great they sounded; better than most of the other room demo setups on the day, and not crazy expensive (although ranging from 5k to 7k, not for the budget minded either).

128x128pts
So - anyone here actually own a pair? It's a shame they're not yet often seen in the wild.

I did find one thing odd at the LA Audio show. Steven was running 89.5db efficient speakers with his own solid state 400wpc @ 8ohms power amp. With this type of setup I'd be surprised to get much leeway with the volume knob, but I did notice the CD player had an attenuator. I get that having lots of power in reserve can produce a very clean and open sound, but isn't this overkill? I'd think speakers that easy to drive would be better suited to something like a 50-100wpc tube amp, which would still offer lots of headroom?
My friend and I both thought the means room with the bhavas was a very good sounding room.  So much so that we went back for a second round of listening.  Very dynamic with a fantastic soundstage (both width and depth) and good detail.
I also attended LAAS and with the caveat that I heard only 75% of the suites, the Prana Fidelity suite was my choice for best in show.  I guess the other caveat is that there were just so many horrible sounding suites such as the Voxativ, and poorly set up suites such as the Lumenwhite.  But that aside, Pranafidelity spoke to me.  The speakers out of the Kuzma Stabi M, through Steve Norber's own electronics including the Class D amp featuring the Ncore modules, and all Furutech cabling was just as organic and soulful as I have heard.  And although it is a bit difficult to call $5000 speakers a bargain, that is exactly what I'd call them.  Because at the end of the day, there are very few truly special products in high end audio that capture emotion and realism at any price, and the Prana does just that.  How is it that these speakers, and even the Prana electronics, don't have more exposure?  Crazy!!
Steven still sells the Fifty90 bookshelves which are extremely similar to the $5000 Bhavas (minus the made in the USA cabinet and a few minor upgrades) for $4000 which I think is at least getting closer to the word bargain. The price of his floorstanding Vayu went up 2k (to $9000) over the last year or so unfortunately, which prices me out. Still haven’t heard from anyone who owns a pair of Prana speakers. I wonder where he sources his drivers from?