Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
prof,

Finally getting your 2.7s. My benchmark has always been my 3.5s. Took me years to stumble into a pair of ProAc Tabelettes. Finally a midrange that could sing to me. Keep them in a 2nd system with a pair of Forte' class A monoblocks and a Velodyne sub. An incredibly musical system. Just mates perfectly. I could never sell these Speakers/system.

Just had an amazing leap in my recovery from my back surgery. Was finally able to tweek some of the tube traps and diffusers. Will be a Musical weekend; Hope yours is too.

Best Wishes with your decision !!
Norb
Norb, congratulations on some nice progress on your recovery.  Surgery is a b*&^$h!  Awesome you can enjoy some tunes this Weekend.

I'll bet that second system of yours does sound great.  I came so close to buying the little 50 watt Forte - class A amp when they came out - the one that got away!

Prof - curious to hear your impressions on the 2.7 - still cranking my 3.6 after 18 years of service! 

Post removed 
Salutations! on this 4th of July weekend.
It's actually Canada Day (150+) today.  I put the "plus" to acknowledge the indigenous contribution.

Time to fire up the Rush... and Anne Murray.

Cheers,
Warren