Conrad Johnson--does anyone use this brand anymore?

Does anyone have any opinions re Conrad Johnson Phono Pre amps?   
Versus other brands?

I currently have TEASE2---but need step up transformer for cartridge.

Thoughts---?

bluesnbike1954
Love my CJ ET3 SE. Best preamp I've ever owned. Only one thing concerns me, the age of the ownership. Bill Conrad is over 80 years old. Any idea who takes over in the future?
I think OP was specifically asking about CJ phone preamps. The CJ linestage preamps need no endorsement.
The last time I was in Knoxville, the only decent shop sold this and really pushed it, about as religiously as a Linn dealer.
linnlingo said:  Love my CJ ET3 SE. Best preamp I've ever owned. Only one thing concerns me, the age of the ownership. Bill Conrad is over 80 years old. Any idea who takes over in the future?

I agree, i  get nervous as well, as when the original owners hit Valhalla, the companies usually go for another year, or two, then close doors.
usually money, or laziness is the culprit. 
 It is hard to find anyone trustworthy enough to work on old amps, electronics.  thats the gamble we all take.
I am considering selling 2 pair of mono block amps to buy 1 stereo magtech, but then again, Roger isn't a spring chicken any more. hell, all the good sounding brands are getting old. as are we !
Some companies have gone on after their founders, Audio Research and McIntosh are two examples. But with CJ there doesn't seem to be a plan unless some conglomerate is willing to buy them out. Also correct me if I'm wrong the partner Lew Johnson passed away a few years ago.