Lets talk tubes in Pharaoh Integrated

What are some tube rolling options for the rogue audio pharaoh integrated amp? I would like a better mid-range sound less bloat please.
walter45
Ironically, I found this discussion by searching for "Rogue Pharaoh Siemens". The combination sounds amazingly full and rich with my Auralic Altair or Shinola Runwell turntable feeding my ATC SCM40 V2's. 

I think that the right tubes can be found for any application. In my case, the Siemens added slam that I had no idea was possible and has set the benchmark for what I want my final speakers (longtime ATC fan) to sound like in my room. 
miesdavis,  I had the same experience changing to the Siemans.  Tried Cites, Mullard, RCA clear top, but the Siemens out does all of them.  Beautiful full sound.  I have them in my 'old' Unison Unico which uses 2 12au7's.  

@helomech,

Hi thanks a lot for that input regarding the pharaoh, yah im now considering selling the pharaoh and i think its built is a thing to consider in keeping it but the sound in my preference is not what im looking for by now specially i already sold the harbeths, though i thought it was the last amp that ill have since it pretty matches my harbeth c7s and it was until now that i realised that the harbeths need that transaparent neutral sounding amp just like the pharaohs, but anywaze now im leaning towards in buying the maggie .7s, do u consider the parasound a good match to the .7? thanks a lot for your info, though the schiit ragnarok is also in my buying list
@albers89,

The Parasound works really well with Maggies. I used it with 1.7s for a couple months. I ended up selling the Maggies because they simply lack dynamics at low volume IMO.

I’ve since auditioned a few more amplifiers in the <$3k range and I still think the Halo Integrated is the most neutral and offers the most bang for the buck.

I’ve since moved on to a Yamaha A-S1100 that has a leaner but more colored sound. That move was simply a synergy issue with my speakers, had nothing to do with the Halo’s performance.

Another amp that sounds similar in tone to the Halo is the Sony TA-A1ES, but it has much less power and features. Where is excels is low volume listening. Probably wouldn’t pair very well with Maggies.