Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
if _there_ is a large sample consisting of people whose subjective experiences all have common descriptions

then that is useful grist for the hypothesis forming mill, but not what any scientist would call data

if you then make sure the sample is statistically valid and uses relevant methodology (such as double blind testing) THEN you have real data  (and would next want to find the mechanistic reasons for the difference)

the former might be akin to what we'd call clinical experience

You obviously don’t understand testing, evidence or the fallibility of blind tests. Of course that’s nothing new. Pseudo skeptics have been threatening audiophiles with their silly blind tests for ages.
If you're hearing things that only exist in your head, I'm pretty sure the DSM has a diagnosis for that. Like it or not, we can measure damn near anything. 
But I'll say it again...
If your amp is effected by a fuse, your amp truly sucks. If the power supply cannot soak up such a minor variance among the much more measurable perturbations, it's simply not doing its job and is extremely poorly designed. If you want to know why high end amps don't come packaged with snake oil, that's why. They believe in the ability of their design to be immune to such insignificant things. 
Costco_emoji, let me know when they, whoever they are, can measure sweetness, air, glare, musicality, presence, music that gives you goosebumps, venue recognition. No need to reply, it's only a rhetorical statement. 😛
It's only rhetorical because you don't want to acknowledge the answer. 
All these attributes you describe do have measurement signatures. You can design to those measurements and achieve those attributes and designers do it all the time. That's why Wilson, B&W, Focal, Pass, Boulder, McIntosh, and myriad other brand's products have a certain signature sound to them. So yeah, you can measure all those attributes to a good degree. Nothing sounds sweet or warm if it doesn't exhibit the measurements of those characteristics. You folks who think measurements are completely unrelated to the sound are in wild juxtaposition to reality and the people who design this stuff. Go learn some stuff.