Wonderful visit and 5-star customer service at Audio Doctor in Jersey City, NJ!

For those interested in auditioning the new Paradigm Persona series, as well as other high-end brands, with the benefit of highly personalized attention and 5-star customer service, I would like to recommend a visit to Audio Doctor in Jersey City, New Jersey- they have some of the largest showroom space in the NY/NJ area, and such great customer service, period!

Audio Doctor is currently the only dealer in the NY/NJ area allowed to demo in-store/sell the Paradigm Persona speaker series, so I trekked there yesterday to audition the Paradigm Persona 3F and flagship 9H stereo speakers, which both proved stupefying and extremely impressive for their price points in as far as clarity, detail, and sound stage are concerned.

The owner, Dave, is such a wonderful guy. He gave me a personalized tour of his well-built home theater room (100+ inch projector set up with KEF speaker system, excellent room treatments, very comfortable seating, etc.), and also a tour of other five-figure speaker brands on display.

Crucially, for the Paradigm demos, Dave allowed me to bring my own interconnects and speaker cables, and also to use identical separates to what I have at my place so I could ascertain for sure what the Paradigms would sound like in my home setting. I was also pleased to see many low-budget speaker/separates set ups for those on a tight budget- all on display.

Last but not least, Dave and his wife prepared a wonderful dinner for me while I was speaker-auditioning- the tastiest Mexican Tacos I have ever had! I spent a total of 4 hours at the store, and Dave even gave me a lift back to the PATH train station (I live in NYC)... so without a doubt, I would rate the customer service at this place as the best I have ever seen in my years of visiting audio stores on both coasts.

So for the NY/NJ area audiophile crowd, Audio Doctor merits an in-person visit and comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
ph2
Lalik you miss my point about Sonos, it isn't the product per say it is the fact that many people believe that once you have a Sonos product you have handled your music needs.

It is not about an exploration it is about buying and getting out.

Take the Amazon vs real brick and mortar bookstore, on Amazon you search for what you want, pay for it and you are done, many people fondly remember the experience of going to a book store or record store and just roaming the isles to find and explore 

The Amazon model is the anthesis of this it is not really about exploring products and new ideas it is about quick comoditization or everything.

On my summer break I was in Rhoade Island and went to a small local bookstore the experience was fantastic and I bought a book that I would never have purchased, on Amazon I don't think I have ever been turned on to anything new.

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ
Welcome! ph2

Many Thanks! for sharing your story. It is imperative to post both positive and negative experiences when visiting these dealers/retailers. Good to read that you had a positive venture.
Happy Listening!
“Lalik you miss my point about Sonos, it isn't the product per say it is the fact that many people believe that once you have a Sonos product you have handled your music needs”

@audiotroy 

Unfortunately, the world has changed. In present economic infrastructure, it’s all about the convenience and seeking best bargains across the board in person or online. 

I get what you’re referring to in your example of Amazon vs book or record store. Technology has changed all that, we are now more detached from the nature than ever (which is quite sad).  I am a very aggressive online shopper, one cannot simply overlook the fact that it saves people time, money and not to mention the wealth of information at your fingertips. 

About SONOS example, people have a choice to make informed decision through in-home trials. There are many online retailers that offers the convenience of free shipping and 30-days home trials. 

FWIW, there are times I do miss going places and interacting with people. 

Cheers!
It boggles my mind that some so called members attack instead of encourage folks who share their experience with the few still remaining brick and mortar places to actually touch and feel the audio gear before putting down our money.  What do you have to gain by insulting someone who does share their experience? If you don't believe it, just shut up and ignore the post. There're plenty of other subjects to read....
Ok let me address this, I have no issues with brick and mortar stores or Audio Doctor or ph2. I am a brick and mortar audio retail customer myself. However look how this looked when first posted, ph2 signed up the day of his post and it was his only post here ever. That is classic shill behavior not to mention reading a bit like ad copy. Also AudioDoctor has been extremely aggressive self promoting in these forums. That is what prompted my post. No offense to ph2 if he is a real person but perhaps the Audodoctor guys could try toning it down a notch?