Focal Sopra 2 vs Sopra 3?

Has anyone compared side by side? If so what were the differences?

tnx.
2bz
I heard the Sopra 2 at a local dealer using Sim Audio electronics. Very well integrated soundstage, effortless speed and dynamics, good slam through the midbass.  But the high frequencies, while not bright per se, had an intensity to my ears which might preclude long term satisfaction.  Home audition before purchase Is recommended, as usual.
I purchased a pair of Sopra No2's since they first came into the U.S.  I drive them with a McIntosh C2500 tube preamp and McIntosh MC452 power amp, what I auditioned them with before placing the order.

While I was waiting for the Sopra's to arrive I heard them being driven by an 80 watt integrated (can't remember which one) in a small room, and I didn't like the shrillness and lack of sound stage and impact.

Mine are in a 24x26 "man cave", with a pair of JL Audio F113V2 sub woofers, with 10 bass traps strategically installed (to combat the bass resonances the room produced).

After owning the Sopra's for about six months, they seemed to "relax" some.  I am completely satisfied with the setup and though I typically have the hots to listen to other components, this is not the case with the Sopra's.

I have no experience with the Sopra No3's, I believe they use the same tweeter and midrange, and a pair of larger woofers.  In either case, after you get them "dialed in" to the room and the other components, I suspect you'll be happy with either Sopra model!
Just FYI.....

I spoke with a Tech Support person from Focal and asked which speaker (Sopra 2 or 3) he would suggest for my 18' x 12' Basement room. He said definitely the Sopra 2. The 3's would almost certainly produce bass problems in that size room. I'm very happy since I already own the 2's and LOVE THEM! Now I'm not thinking "What if?" 
Haven’t hear 2’s, but I heard the Sopra 3’s at my dealer’s in a medium-sized room (maybe around 16’x20’ with high ceilings) and was fairly well impressed, and I’m a die-hard Tannoy guy who didn’t like the bigger Utopias. The Sopra 3’s sounded awesome! And apparently their sales are brisk. Hell, I almost considered it before I stuck with Tannoy and went for the Canterbury GR.

Sopra 3's sounded well balanced and musical, with great technicalities, and worked well with the room. To be fair, the hardware behind them was rather pricey -- current model VAC separates (phono/pre/power), Critical Mass Systems rack/filters, Clearaudio Master Innovation table, Shelter Harmony cartridge, AQ cabling. But these days, you need that kind of gear to fully tap into a great speaker’s potential.
This is a great thread with a lot of good construction opinions!  I have a question on the Sopra 2:  I went to hear them at a dealer where they were set up 3+ feet from the front wall, driving by McIntosh electronics. I loved the soundstage, the sense of height, but the bass (in a certain range) was boomy sounding.  I understand that Focal supplies a plug to tailor the low end response.  Does anyone have comments on my observations?  In my room they could be 3 ft from the front wall.