Biwire Cables for Vandersteen 2CE Signatures

Hi all.  Trying to make a cable decision...  Richard Vandersteen recommends "true biwire" (i.e. "double biwire") cables, and suggested trying audioquest.  Audioadvisor will build audioquest cables to order, and can build two pairs of Rocket 88 cables for double biwiring (without DBS battery system) for around $1000.  The other option is two pairs of Purist Genesis Luminist cables, higher retail cost, but could get used.  So apples for apples costwise. Running with a McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev A amplifier.  Any suggests?
peter_s
@peter_s   RV is Richard  Vandersteen and Low is Bill Low the proprietor and cable wizard of Audioquest.  You've been getting a lot of good advice here.  Vandys and AQ cables play very well together.  
@peter_s   I forgot to mention your wisdom of using a Rev. A .5 McCormack amp with the 2Ce Signatures.  I use Rev A+ DNA 1 with my Treo CTs.  McCormack and Vandersteen's are another one of those synergistic combos!
I have heard that a true bi-wire run, (two pairs) of  Audioquest GO-4 speaker cable are absolute killer for Vandersteens.
Side question. I see the terms true and external bi-wire and not sure what they really mean. If the amplifier has only one pair of output port per channel the wires pair(s), inside the sheath or outside, need to be twisted and single terminated on that end. Is there any other way?