Schiit Reference Sytem review: Freya into Yggdrasil, into Vidar

For those interested in great sound, without the hi-priced "glitz" of expensive chassis work, just what counts on the inside.
https://www.computeraudiophile.com/ca/reviews/schiit-audio-reference-system-review-part-1-r676/

Cheers George

128x128georgehifi
OK then…I ordered a Loki. To all my friends on the forums (imagined or otherwise), I’m sorry…I had to try the thing…I’m normally a purist (sort of) firmly in the anti EQ camp, I’ve railed against DSP gizmos, bullied and ridiculed others who don’t share my view, and now…here I go…adding something in the line to my beloved Fire Bottle amp…what’s happening to me? I clearly need professional help…*sniff*…sad…
I like the Loki…wrote a little review…it’s way cool (the Loki, not necessarily my review).
I just adde3 a LOKI into the tape/processor loop of my RP-1. I basically use it as a loudness control ( low end boost) at low level night listening. Very quiet and sounds great
Wolf, where can we read your review? Been considering the gizmo for my office system to "compensate " for the low listening volume, sort of like loudness as abery mentioned.
Just buy it. Very smooth controls, transitions and no artifacts or noise. 15 day return policy. You will not regret