Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
To begin with, he made that video and wanted us to see it, maybe wanted us to discuss it too, so we are discussing it.
But where is Michael himself? Michael, why not all Ypsilon ? And what did you do to your Studer ? $30k for Tara speaker cables ? They can go f...ar away from me.
*G*  Y'know, at the end of the day, it just makes me feel OK that my 'listening space' ISN'T PERFECT....nor will be anytime soon. *S*

Yup, Nice equipment.  Considering the 'owner', I'd be shocked if it wasn't.
I'll give Mike 'major marks' for posting the vid...it's a real 'enlightenment' to see that 'his space maybe wasn't what you'd expected'....;)

"To each, his own." *S* Own yours...;)
Great videos I’m glad the Sterophile crew is creating these. Jason Victor made a great comment at the end of his about the amount of joy he gets out of his system and he hopes others are also able to find this. Great comment.

Just one recommendation for Mike F, get a leak sensor under that water heater!
Hi,  I actually own Michael's last Tara Lab's speaker cable's,  the omega gold that he upgraded from,  the actual pair, I'm very satisfied with the sound,  I am surpised that he has such a small room for the system he has , out of all cable's out there,  I can understand why he has not found better than Tara Lab's,  but like he said,  an audio system is personal preference,  however,  I own a complete loom just like Michael does, I have always come back to Tara Lab's cable's after trying an enormous amount of other's on the market,  I have been useing Tara since their conception of their company,  to each their own , so many flavors , There is something for everyone,  cheers🥃🍷🍸🍹🍺🎼🎶🎵.
I like fancy Chinese words. plenty of gear made over there, perhaps we should have more or perhaps less respect. If I live in that place I would be constantly tripping over power cords and I surely would forget where I put my martini....