Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
Great videos I’m glad the Sterophile crew is creating these. Jason Victor made a great comment at the end of his about the amount of joy he gets out of his system and he hopes others are also able to find this. Great comment.

Just one recommendation for Mike F, get a leak sensor under that water heater!
Hi,  I actually own Michael's last Tara Lab's speaker cable's,  the omega gold that he upgraded from,  the actual pair, I'm very satisfied with the sound,  I am surpised that he has such a small room for the system he has , out of all cable's out there,  I can understand why he has not found better than Tara Lab's,  but like he said,  an audio system is personal preference,  however,  I own a complete loom just like Michael does, I have always come back to Tara Lab's cable's after trying an enormous amount of other's on the market,  I have been useing Tara since their conception of their company,  to each their own , so many flavors , There is something for everyone,  cheers🥃🍷🍸🍹🍺🎼🎶🎵.
I like fancy Chinese words. plenty of gear made over there, perhaps we should have more or perhaps less respect. If I live in that place I would be constantly tripping over power cords and I surely would forget where I put my martini....
"Do you agree with his choice ?" respectfully, whether I agree or not, or  whether any of us agree or not, it was/is HIS choice. And I'm not sure if all the posters watched the entire video, but Mike is upfront about what he owns and what he doesn't. It is none of our business how he pays for it.

@inna  -I heard those beautiful DartZeel mono's at the LA Audio Show, along with the matching DZ preamp with Evolution Acoustics speakers and separate crossovers with a Studer RTR playing Frampton's "Lines on my Face", and it was just sublime. You can probably find other comments I made about that system if you search my username. -I've also heard the Alexx speakers very recently and they are really good, but not my favorite though I do love the smaller Sabrina.
Nothing against DartZeel or CH phono that he also has. Sure, it is not our business regarding his money and prices he got. It would've been even less of our business had he not mentioned the money subject from time to time. And he didn't do it in a confident manner.
In any case, I wish he'd explained his equipment choices. Maybe he couldn't so he didn't. Up to him, but his video is very disappointing. Playing with Beatles records was not convincing either.