high-efficiency loudspeakers

What is the best high-efficiancy loudspeakers? If you have it, are you  happy ?
128x128bache
Audio Note speaker owners...ANE line.  Is it a must to have them in corners. Seems so, but I cannot accommodate this. Beautiful sounding speakers for sure. 
It's not a must but they certainly sound best in corners as the design intended. When I had other speakers in room using the corners wasn't an option and they still sounded very good no matter where I put them. A very placement friendly speaker! 
atmasphere,

Ralph is there an established price list for the "Classic Audio Loud speakers" ?

ozzy
Audio-Note  is not champion for bass , it is  reason why the
manufacturer requirement to put in corner, The corner placement
increase bass for 3-4db 
I've found that a pair of recently acquired Klipsch Heresy IIIs are much better than I expected (not sure what I expected in my house, but I did force myself to listen to a pair at a dealer before before buying these damn things) and since many haven't heard them since 1957 and might think, as I did, that they're an anachronistic old fashioned pile of beatnik era "hornist" crap, you may find they're pretty friggin' great. Or maybe you're DEAD INSIDE

+1