high-efficiency loudspeakers

What is the best high-efficiancy loudspeakers? If you have it, are you  happy ?
128x128bache
atmasphere,

Ralph is there an established price list for the "Classic Audio Loud speakers" ?

ozzy
Audio-Note  is not champion for bass , it is  reason why the
manufacturer requirement to put in corner, The corner placement
increase bass for 3-4db 
I've found that a pair of recently acquired Klipsch Heresy IIIs are much better than I expected (not sure what I expected in my house, but I did force myself to listen to a pair at a dealer before before buying these damn things) and since many haven't heard them since 1957 and might think, as I did, that they're an anachronistic old fashioned pile of beatnik era "hornist" crap, you may find they're pretty friggin' great. Or maybe you're DEAD INSIDE

+1
"Better" "Best" , all very subjective terms.    I can say that for me, the Heresys, checked all the boxes .  High sens. , dynamic,  sealed box,  compact, can be close to wall, low freq output does not over lap room mode.....  easy to integrate with sub.    All of the above factor into how great these really sound in my room... 

Most fun I've ever had with a new component...  rediscovering lots of cds and records

Post removed