Are my " diamond " tweeters really diamond

Could my diamond tweeters be coated with zircons and not real diamonds. I paid a lot of extra money for those diamonds.

128x128soundsrealaudio
How the hell did we end up thinking that we needed diamond tweeters???  Of course I can think of several things that people think we need.......
I have never heard any improvement in sound. I much prefer a nice soft dome tweeter. I may be old but those tweets that go way up in  the frequency range make me edgy and nervous. I think it is the distortion or break up at " inaudible frequencies " really can be perceived. Those people who's hearing was destroyed at the Cuban embassy couldn't hear any high frequencies. 

But what do I know
geof 

Tell me how you super glue those zircons. Sounds like a good business model. We could have that done in China and bring them over here and really mark them up. 
I have never heard any improvement in sound. I much prefer a nice soft dome tweeter. I may be old but those tweets that go way up in  the frequency range make me edgy and nervous. I think it is the distortion or break up at " inaudible frequencies " really can be perceived.

I've heard a few soft domes that sound bright and edgy (for example, some from Polk) and metal domes that are smoother than a typical silk dome. Some high-end soft domes break up under 20 kHz. Why do they not sound edgy? Because it's all in the quality of the parts and implementation. I think many mistake upper midrange distortion as tweeter breakup.