Newbie needs Streamer Advise

Hi , I am relatively new to digital streaming and Hi Fi too, for that matter . So I have assembled a modest system and wish to replace my old Windows 7 laptop as my source .                                         My system is currently the following . Laptop with a Cardas Clear USB. Musical Fidelity’s M1CDT transport, A Schiit Yiggy , Rogue RP1 preamp , Dennis Had Inspire SEP amp. Zu Omens , Klipsch RF sub , Monster HTS 1600 Power center . All my tubes are high quality NOS and some new production power tubes.  My Interconnects are unbalanced Morrow MA5, CD has a Morrow Digital Coax , speaker cables are Anti - Cables Level 3. Power cables are Silnote Poseidon and an Analysis digital power cord on the Yiggy .                                       The Klipsch sub and the Monster power center are next up to be replaced . I’m running low power (12 wpc ) and the sub is straight into the wall socket . Right now I have no issues with grounding, noise or amp being underpowered .                                So back to streaming . I’m using Tidal and I am happy with their service. I have fast internet . I am however limited to WI FI for my Connection . I’m considering products like an Aurilic Mini or a Bluenode2 . I want to replace the laptop with something that I could control from an IPhone or IPad . I’m also interested in any experience with Amarro or some of the other services. I would like to budget at $1k as it’s a new venture for me .                           So please chime in and don’t forget to DUMMY DOWN your vocabulary for this neophyte.            Respectfully, Mike B. 
buellrider97
Cause analogs outs from Node 2 will allow you to hear best of both worlds, 16bit/44.1kHz and 24bit/192kHz (MQA). The Node 2 internal DAC and RP-1’s Tube output stage is more than capable of ringing all the fine nuances in high resolution/ redbook files.

That’s one less component in the chain, keep it simple!

I think the Node2 coax output going through Schiit Yggy will sound better than its analog output even with foregoing full MQA treatment. In my system, even the lower end Modi Multibit adds a little more detail to the Node2. Not significant but I can hear the difference in familiar recordings. I also recently compared the Chromecast Audio optical output with Node2 in the same system and while Node2 sounded just a little better, the Chromecast Audio can really hold its own and delivers real good sound. Worth a try for $35 plus the cost of the optical cable. I also find the Bluesound application more user friendly than Tidal.
I am in a similar situation where I would need to drop an Ethernet line from the second floor to the first where my router is.  I am going to try  "power over Ethernet" because I don't want to limit my choice of a streamer to only a Wi-Fi model.  I am looking at a Lumin T1 or for a more modest price the Lumin D2.  Each has full the full MQA implementation.   
FWIW, I upgraded from a Bifrost Uber to the Yiggy . I looked real hard at the Mytek Brooklyn DAC +. I get pretty decent sound from my laptop . I have a Morrow didital Coax into the Yiggy from the Musical Fidelity’s CD . The computer with Tidal sounds better than the same CD. Just for giggles , I took a toslink and ran the Direct TV box into the DAC . Sounds like crap . I’m in the process of trying to borrow a balanced digital to see if the CD sound improves via balanced . The player just returned from the distrutor after a full service . On a side note suggestion from Matt , I ordered a Richard Gray 600s and an Analysis 4 outlet cable to try and see if my SQ improves . So $1400 vs $110. Also found an REL sub that needs a home . So many choices, not enough money ! Keep it coming , I am budgeted for the streamer . Thanks , Mike B.