Amps for Paradigm Persona 3f

Looking for experience of Audiogoners and dealers in good amp matches for Persona 3f.
System in a medium sized, oddly shaped room with very little bass node action. Jazz, pop, geezer rock listened to at moderate volume. If you have any specific experience with Parasound A-21, PrimaLuna Integrateds, (got a Prologue 2), Hegel 80, (also own)-I am especially curious. Realize that’s a few levels below the typical amp mating for this Paradigm model.
Any suggestions, and real world experience are welcome (higher price point suggestions are also good, even expected). Thanks
128x128returntomusic
Audiotroy-
What interconnects would you use with the Anthem STR separates, and what speaker cables do you find to be synergistic with the Persona 3fs?
Our setup is with Wireworld  Platinium or Gold int. We are using Wireworld Silver speaker cables. 

Power conditioner Isotek or Audio Magic.

If you are ever in the NYC area please come over and hear our setup. We are remerchandising this sound room so we will have some demo cables if you need them at good prices

Dave and Troy 
Audio Doctor NJ
returntomusic OP38 posts

Georgehifi- not sure if this helps with impedance & phase angle question,
the L&R speakers in the link below are the Paradigm Persona 3f speakers-

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/paradigm-persona-3f-speaker-system-review-test-bench

Bit hard to tell without a complete overview of a impedance v phase graph, as they’ve only selected 3 different points to give in print, and those "could" be doctored/selected to look easy.

But with what there is to work with.

1: In the bass:
Impedance reaches a minimum of 4.42 ohms at 141 Hz and a phase angle of –60.68 degrees at 98 Hz. This could be seen as a potential problem for amps by the amp, as a EPDR load of around 2.5ohm to 3ohms in the bass

2: In the Highs:
With 3.49 ohms at 16.1 kHz with phase angle of –53.22 degrees at 18khz this is a potential problem for amps, as it could equate to around an EPDR load as seen by the amp of around 2 to 2.5ohms in the highs

There’s nothing measured for midrange frequencies.

With what we’ve got here, because the 3f’s are 89db efficient, a 100w or higher amp into 8ohm will do. But it looks to me from the above measurements it’s a speaker that need a bit current also from the amp, that is solid state amps that can "almost" double their wattage from 8ohms to 4ohms to 2ohms would be great. EG: 100w 200w 400w. Even though they may work, I’d stay away from tubes with these, if you want the very best out of them.

Cheers George

I'm using Audioquest's best all copper speaker cable, Oak .. this is my 1st all copper speaker cable so I can't really offer recommendations.. What I can say though is I was upgrading my components to try to get the most detail in the music.. I did very well but the problem is/was that it got so detailed , it became analytical.. I didn't like it.. At that point I was using silver plated copper speaker cables (litz) .. 2 things I did from there was replace the silver plated copper cable and inserted the Audioquest.. it seemed as though became "softer" but without losing the details.. 2nd I purchased some NOS Mullard tubes for my Oppo205 modded (Modwright) and now I'm much happier with the sound..

Oppo205 (Modwright)

Classe SSP800

Classe CA2200

Paradigm Signature S2v3

love to try the new Persona bookshelf !!

hope this helps