Capacitor rolling.

My son is getting to the Audio World.  Bought a Vincent Hybrid Pre-Amp and Vincent Hybrid Amp.

Both us MKP Film caps on each signal line-out paths. He wants a little more warm from the/voice- strings

Audio Note offers  some of their Caps for those Cap rollers. In Silver/Gold./ Cooper &Alum foil.

Very pricey compared to MKP caps. 7 times+

By the way MKP is widely used by many high-end electronic audio gear Mfg because of their very-very neutral sound & fast transits. Has anyone in this forum  have any feed back on CAP rolling? And Audio Note Caps??

Trust Me signal path Cap rolling can produce more changes than Tube rolling does in some cases..

tubes444
@geoffkait 

No, I don't follow fantasy hocus pocus. And unlike your snake oil myths, what I'm talking about can be measured quite unequivocally. 

https://youtu.be/BnR_DLd1PDI
Wire directionality must be controlled during the manufacturing process. You know, the way Audioquest does for all of their cables, including HDMI cables, and power cords. There is no other way to optimize results. Obviously other direction issues can arise, as with caps and shielded cables. They should be addressed as well. I totally get that some folks aren’t interested in optimum results.
No... Most of us just aren't interested in snake oil jazz like wire directionality that you can't measure and that you only hear in your head. 
When you say “most of us just aren’t interested” one assumes you mean those with moderate to severe learning disabilities or do you mean those who’ve completely given up? Besides, of course you can measure wire directionality. Have you been snoozing in class again? The resistance is always lower and measurable in the correct direction. Hel-loo! God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. - Judge Judy 
@geoffkait 
No... I've called you out on this myth many times and you have yet to substantiate your snake oil. Then again, I suppose my expectations for the inventor of the Teleportation Tweak shouldn't be too high.