Amps for Paradigm Persona 3f

Looking for experience of Audiogoners and dealers in good amp matches for Persona 3f.
System in a medium sized, oddly shaped room with very little bass node action. Jazz, pop, geezer rock listened to at moderate volume. If you have any specific experience with Parasound A-21, PrimaLuna Integrateds, (got a Prologue 2), Hegel 80, (also own)-I am especially curious. Realize that’s a few levels below the typical amp mating for this Paradigm model.
Any suggestions, and real world experience are welcome (higher price point suggestions are also good, even expected). Thanks
128x128returntomusic
OEM- I appreciate the specifics of your system & experience. I think it would be easy to slip into overly analytical detail with the 3fs.

I love Paradigm speakers, as I own a pair of Studio 100 Reference Series speakers that are great for acoustic music with brilliant highs and stunning mid-range. They lack lower range punch, but I don't listen to hard rock, disco, hip hop or rap music at all. 

Paradigm is owned by Anthem, another Canadian manufacturer. If you are considering a lower price point integrated amp, try out the Anthem Integrated 225, which features 225 watts per channel of clean, clear sound. Pairing it with my Studio 100's really brought out the full dynamics of the speakers. And, it is built like a tank for under $1,000. Good luck with your search.
Excellent speaker!  

I am currently using PS Audio BHK 250s with the 3F's and they sound amazing.  Probably the best amp I have owned.  I had a pair of W4S SX 1000rs and they sound very good as well.  I'm sure there are many others that would work great including the A21 or even the JC 1s.   
It's funny I see the same guys always responding to the persona posts... Well I can say I've sold more Persona than anyone in the US and have set them up with everything you can think of. The Anthem STR series is by far the best bang for the buck complimentary amplifier/preamp/integrated you can match with the 3fs. I personally own the 7s , the center,  and the sub, with the Persona Bs as my rears and can tell you they are absolutely amazing in every way... Persona rocks!
I took my LTA ZOTL40 MkII, source and cables in to a dealer to audition the Persona line (3F,5F,9H).  Sure the ZOTL only puts out 40watts but it extracts phenomenal detail and low end from the Persona's.  The entire staff at the dealer noticed and was stunned at the sound.  I was there twice for 3 hrs each time and when I left they tell me they sorely missed my amp when doing customer demos with Anthem/Bryston gear.  You can take my experience with a grain of salt, but IMO this amp is an endgame jewel.