Martin Logan speakers

Are Martin Logan speakers still considered to be high quality speakers?   (I have an opportunity to buy a used pair of Vistas)   I have an old Audio Research VT130 amplifier.    Would it be a good fit with the Martin Logans?  If not, what would be better, but not outrageously expensive?   
jcder
The Vista looks like the upgraded version of the older Aerius i model that I have and they are decent sounding speakers. The ESL speakers have a different sound from the mainstream voice coil design and are also very directional with a very narrow sweetspot. They are bi-polar by design so you need at least 3 feet space behind them to get a good soundstage. As for the power requirements, it all depends on your listening room size, how loud is you listen to your music but I don’t think anything less than a 50wpc 4 ohm capable amplifier will make them sound any good, regardless of the room size. I don’t see a 4 ohm spec for the VT130 but my guess is it’ll have a hard time delivering a tight bass as well as a crisp high octave. The midrange will probably sound real good. By the way, I think the VT130 is one of the coolest looking ARC gears. A real classic. 
I probably should stay quiet, but here's my (limited, very limited) experience with ML's:  I loved the sound but found that the " sweet spot" was incredibly tiny, and that even a half-head's width off of that led to such a stunning drop in sound I could not consider them.  Maybe it was the pair I was auditioning, not sure.  Others may have had a different experience.
I have listened to the M-L Montis in a VERY large room with cathedral ceiling.  Because of the room size we sat farther from the speakers than in most installations and experienced a much wider sweet spot. As has been said here so many times, so much depends upon the space in which you listen.
jcder

I love ML speakers and have owned a few, but with the right amp if your to get the very best from them .
Most ML speakers dive down to less than 1ohm in the highs 10-20khz, this could very well reduce the sparkle and extension in the highs, using the AR tube amp/s it may sound distant and recessed. Also very hard for a tube is around 4.5khz were it’s 3ohm and -60degrees negative phase angle, this could reduce "presence" using tube as an amp.
Here is a shot of the Montis impedance/phase graph, which will be very similar to the Vista.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/912Montisfig1.jpg

Cheers George
I was a Martin Logan dealer for many years and have personally owned almost every speaker they have made and have setup well over 100 pairs.

The Vistas are not that hard to drive, (90db sensitivity).  The ARC VT130 should have no problem.  That said, IMHO, the Martin Logans will perform better with higher powered amps, but decent tube amplification can be a wonderful thing.

In the right room and set up properly, Martin Logans are hard to beat.