Cardas vs. Cardas

Hello

Can anyone telle me the difference between Cardas Clear and Cardas Clear Light.

I run Claer speakercables and Clear from preamp to amps. But i`m missing one cable from cd to preamp and unfortnly the finaces is`nt to buy a Clear right now.....
Then i was thinking (it hapens some times), would the Cardas Clear Light be cheaper choice for me or is the sound way off compared to the Cardas Clear?
pierre1976
Should have proofed that... It should have said " I brought it home on approval from a local dealer and ended up buying it"
To the average person, $50 would be "quite a lot actually" for a 1m piece of wire.  We audiophools have gotten over the sticker shock, so 2k seems quite normal if you don't think too much.  I'm not even talking about the 5-15k 1m ICs floating around out there.  
Chayro - not really sure what your comment has to do with the OP's question. Look under ; Cables as there are many posts and responses to your point that will never be answered although many self professed experts have tirelessly tired to push their opinion on this site. It has got to be very old.....