Need tube preamp recommendations please

Hi all

Looking for tube preamp under 2K, no phono but MUST have a remote.

Current system:
PS Audio Perfectwave Transport
Schitt Yaggdrasil DAC
Quicksilver 300B amp
Frankenhorns ( picture top half a Khorn sitting on a bass cabinet)
Full loom of Triode Wire Labs
Bluesound Node 2 streaming Tidal
Placette Passive Preamp. I wanted the truth!? Well, maybe I cant handle the truth.

I'm listening to alot more Tidal these days. Although the sound is quite good, I feel its a bit "raw" hence the need to add a tube preamp to the chain.

I looked into both the Schitt Saga and Freya and owners found no difference in sound when activating the tube stage. Anyone here disagree?

Checking the used audio sites I came across a few of interesting prospects. One was the Rogue 99 Super Magnum and the other was Red Wine Audio Isabella Renaissance. Add to the list several VTL models.

Open to any and all suggestions and recommendations
emil
I listen to Deezer @16/44 (FLAC) with a Wadia 321 DAC and class D amp.  I added a Rogue audio RP-1 to try and shave off the sharp edge.  Running this for ~2 years and Just switched over to Mullard tubes.  Been pretty happy with it.  Wish it had Balanced out though :(.  Old cheap ass sony CDP sounds pretty good through it all as well.  
There’s a VAC Standard preamp currently listed by a dealer for $2k.  It has a remote.  You’re unlikely to find anything else at that level of quality at that price.

If you want to try something that is not “name brand” but more of an artisan product, Aric Audio has some interesting products which I have not heard.  Others on this site have commented favorably.
For about $2k I'd call Don Sachs, tell him what you're looking for, and have him build you one of his SP14s.  There's an Audio Research LS17 available here now that you could upgrade later to an SE that would probably be great too, but personally I'd go with Sachs for something different and really special.  He offers a brief trial period, which is a super nice option to have.  Best of luck. 
With the amazingly good sounding Schiit Freya (had mine in the rig about 4 months) there is a gigantic difference between the very similar sounding passive and FET settings and the tube stage. Not only a huge gain difference with the tube stage, but a sensitivity to tube rolling that I find to be telling and a revealing tube rollers playground. I’ve settled on new issue Tung Sol 6SN7GTBs in the output stage, and NOS Sylvania "chrome domes" in the allegedly more important input stage. More tube options to come (fun...it’s fun) as 6SN7s can be found relatively cheaply, including "Bad Boys," NOS RCAs, and a perhaps a Northern Electric or two (large and sort of pricey). It’s interesting that anyone would find that Freya and Saga owners would find "no difference" between stages, as there is a mountain of banter online about these preamps that can keep you scratching yer head for hours.
The Don Sachs Linestage looks to be the finest preamp as far as cost/performance. $1999 for a 6SN7 custom-built remote unit, $1395 for a Linestage with the tubes enclosed.
  I was in touch with Don and we discussed a unit to meet my needs and the price, but I eventually backed out due to the 3 month wait.