Oppo Gone - Now What?

Blue Ray players may be "a dime a dozen"...but not so with high quality music players.  Assuming that all of the Oppo 205 inventory is gone in the next 3-4 weeks, what would you buy for under $2000 to play those music discs that you still own?
snapsc
Wow, inventory evaporated quickly! I ordered a 205 from the Oppo website just yesterday. Got tracking info an hour ago. Couldn’t pass up its versatility at $1299 and hold on to one last piece of source gear that plays all types of shiny discs at high quality. Even gives me a reason to keep my 25 or so SACDs.
If you didn’t order the 205 yesterday or today before noon. it’s too late. Sorry! Now if you still want one, you’ll have to pay more and much more just in a few more days. OPPO 205 is the only one on the market with 4K HDR, DAC with SABRE ES9038PRO, RCA and XLR analog outputs, multi channel SACDs, jitter reduction, headphone amplifier, and MQA support and is under $1,300. Why did OPPO Digital decide to close its business? I think we all know, but we’re not allowed to discuss about it.
I’m surprised that oppo had only a few 205’s on hand. I would think they had 100’s. Why not make more. I was going to order one and didn’t think they had so few to begin with. Maybe I’ll sell the one I have now for 6 months  for 10,000.00.
The PS Audio directstream transport will read your cd, put it to memory in bit perfect, and play from the memory. You can get a used one for your price range