Upgrading speaker cables...

Currently, I have a Cambridge Audio CXR200 that has a bi-amp feature on it. I have 1 channel going to lows, and 1 to highs for each side. So, 2 pairs of cables for each side. 

I'd prolly have to go down the line on the cables if I had to buy 2 sets.... So, would I be better off with 1 set of nice cables with a set of jumpers, or 2 sets of lower down the line cables for them?

Reason I'm looking is, I have cheap cables currently, and was told a nice set of cables may open up my speakers (Wharfedale Reva-4 towers) and make them sound better. 

Thanks for for any help/suggestions! 
manofsteelpt
All other things being equal, the longer the cables the more important the quality/gauge. I wouldn't sweat too much for 6' cables. Any good 12awg copper cable should suffice. 
I am worried that your gearit cables are a copper/aluminium alloy, and that the connectors are brass or something..
In which case a new set would be beneficial?

I am in the process of finding a new set with the assistance of a very kind AG member. 

If anyone sees a set, pls feel free to lmk. 
belden 5000ue 12awg (true 12awg). PE insulation and OFC copper, twisted for low inductance.
Cheap and way overkill for a 6ft length - it would be pretty much like no cable at all.

I've fooled around with cables, and unlike most here, I actually dug into some theory and built my own. Nobody listening to $2000 speakers is hearing the plating on their cables terminations or jumpers. I doubt anybody listening to $20,000 is. The difference between an exotic cable an a piece of 12g is so miniscule that it's virtually impreceptible unless you're A/B comparing them on left/right channels. If the difference is more significant than that, then it's safe to say they're  highly reactive and coloring the sound. 
Maybe when I've got more money to burn I'll experiment more with cables. They're certainly not the tools I use to fine tune my sound.