Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
Every forum should have a restricted area for those members who just want to have an argument. If their behavior suggests that's all they want, their account access should be restricted to only that area for a prescribed period of time. I think that is the best way to handle people that don't want to be civil or stick to the subject at hand - sort of a modern day version of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
It is the trolls. It is the trolls. It is the trolls. Read any thread with controversy, and these same ones keep popping up. Fuses, coupling / damping feet, power cords, etc. These trolls argue for wanting scientific explanation, or just total disbelief, and call it snake oil, but fail to try, and use their own ears. And they will keep coming back for more, and more, and more. They are closed minded to a few simple facts. We all listen differently, hear things differently, enjoy things differently ( audio stuff ), and it is not their money buying this stuff. So, why do they care ?
Every forum should have a restricted area for those members who just want to have an argument. If their behavior suggests that's all they want, their account access should be restricted to only that area for a prescribed period of time.
And, I suspect everyone knows which member this restricted area is most appropriate for. 🤣
We're talking about something that transcends simply being a hobby and becomes a passion. When people become passionate, they don't tend to be quite as reasonable as they would be about things about which they are not as passionate. I am pretty new to this forum and I am amazed at the depth of knowledge of the members here. Anybody who is familiar with me knows that I work in the industry at a major retailer. I hope that you all don't mind if I lean on you from time to time for advice and suggestions to make me better at what I do. Ultimately, I love music, secondly I love Electronics. Those are my two priorities. For me the most important thing I can do is provide an amazing solution for the people who choose to spend their money with me. And in turn I can enjoy my passion even more. I hope you all don't begrudge me for being an evil salesperson, but at the end of the day this gear doesn't sell itself! Thank you for everyone on here, and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful and sometimes aggravating ideas, LOL!