Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
@timlub 

I see it as they're just focused on achieving results. You see different sorts gathering around different things for different results. I've been looking over line stage stuff a little because that's my next project, but I've enjoyed the F7 thread and the speculation going on over there. I don't understand why some people are allergic to numbers and measurements. You can't construct much of anything without taking some measurements somewhere. This allergy to measurements is about as anti-intellectual and counterproductive as you can get. 
@geoffkait 

No personal attack. I'm just pointing out you sell magic rocks and colored spots as audiophile gear to contrast your opinion from those who contribute to this hobby existing. 
@kosst_amojan    I can't disagree with measurements vs speculation... 
In my case,  I haven't always had the capability without diving into some real study to grasp all the measurements.  I may at some point, so for me maybe I am the village idiot, because I have dove in on a few occasions.  I must be lucky because to date, I have blown anything up.   
The line insinuating that folks on Agon are allergic to measurements seems to be a bit overblown. 
You are 100 percent correct though that if you want someone to share about circuit design that you are much better over at DIY.
I don't understand why some people are allergic to numbers and measurements. You can't construct much of anything without taking some measurements somewhere. This allergy to measurements is about as anti-intellectual and counterproductive as you can get.
+1

If it doesn't measure well, I keep working on the circuit.

I've been able to measure effects of fuses and power cords, which has often put me at odds with some that make apocryphal claims about them, but also those that I usually regard as 'objectivists' that won't take anything seriously without good measurements. In the latter case, they don't seem to want to cause their hand to move and make the measurements, instead proclaiming that a fuse or power cord can't make a difference. Without the measurements, their proclamations seem to me as bad (and for the same reason) as those that make the apocryphal claims.

....Music  🥁 ..... what is there to learn or know, other than embrace how you feel when struck by the right chord? 🎸