Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
@cj1965     You complained in an earlier thread about constantly going over the same ole subject matter and how it should be or is handled.... 
You might want to take a look at MANY older threads.
This has all already been covered. 

almarg

“... Which serves to illustrate, IMO, that when it comes to many of the more controversial things in audio the truth is usually a good deal more nuanced than viewpoints that tend to be expressed by those at or near both extremes of the belief spectrum, and usually lies somewhere in between.”

>>>Oh, my, what’s this, a compromise! An olive branch? Why would anyone call these things controversial? Except for an extremely small percentage, the results of these“controversial” tweaks are all positive. Calling them controversial appears to be nothing more than a ploy or wishful thinking on the part of long term deniers - the most vociferous most of whom never even tried the device under scrutiny. Give me a break! Are they trying perhaps to justify all the backslapping and cutting & pasting of their wild “scientific” theories they’ve been circulating for years trying to get some traction? Do the math.

No controversial audiophile tweak has ever been proven to be a hoax or a fraud. - old audiophile axiom
My opinion on the "failings" of yester-decade's gear is if those characteristics were desirable, why isn't anybody listening to wax cylinders on hand cranked phonographs? After all, the motorized, tube amplified, voice coil driven sound of the 30's was an evolution of that.

@timlub 
Nobody is building class A amps without measuring some voltage and current at the very least. I'm not designing circuits over here. Most of the heavy measuring has already been done. If I get my voltages and currents somewhere on the range of where the circuit has been measured at, there's good reason to believe that I'm achieving results consistent with those measurements. The hardest thing I've had to do is learn to listen for what distortion is. That has brought me into strong agreement with the belief that dynamics are closely associated with distortion. It took me a while to figure out I should just put the damn meter down and listen, twist pots, listen more, twist more pots, and just get it right. I'm very eager to measure what I'm listening to. I feel I've achieved good results trying to tune two channels by ear and I'm curious to see what those numbers really look like. Not that I'd change it. The sound is smooth, articulate, wide, tall, deep, and well centered. It's the best amp I've ever heard. 
@geoffkait 
There mere fact that these snake oil tweaks get nothing but gloating adoration and no criticism for the results by those who try them strongly suggests that it's a psychological phenomenon, not an objective phenomenon. Since you're so fond of wrongly citing rational arguments as "logical fallacy", I'll point out your very real logical fallacy. 
geoffkait - ....No controversial audiophile tweak has ever been proven to be a hoax or a fraud. - old audiophile axiom.
@geoffkait
Nor has the impossible ever been proven to be the possible. An old opportunistic axiom. 🤑