Focal Aria 936 vs Flectra 1028BE

There does not seem to be a big difference in price for these on the used marketplace, perhaps $1,000  - $1,500 or so.  How do they compare sonically? The latest offering from Focal ( The Kanta) uses the flax cones of the Aria vs the W cone used in the Utopia, Sopra and Electra line. And the Electra also has the Berillium tweeter. Any thoughts on which is the better buy used?

sjtm
FWIW I was unimpressed with the Arias and Kantas that I've heard, but loved the Sopra.  I haven't heard the Electra, but I imagine it's closer to the Sopra than it is to the others.  If you can get an Electra for the same price as the Arias, I'd just on it.
F cones sound different than W cones. They have different physical properties. F cones have superior damping and a higher Young's modulus. They're less stiff mainly because they're less than a 3rd as thick as an equivalent W cone. In most other ways they're similar to W cones. I have the 936's. I have no complaints with them. I bought them new and debated between them and 1008 Be's. I don't regret the choice I made. I'd suggest really listening to the two. Seeing as how it appears the Electra line may be getting phased out in favor of F cone based speakers, somebody at Focal has a lot of faith in the sound of flax. I think it sounds more like paper than W cones.  
I just heard the 936 at a local dealer a few weeks ago. They were pretty good. The 1028be I heard a few years ago I remember walking away impressed. I would take the 1028be over the 936 any day as I think most would.
Ulterior motive in asking.  Just pulled the trigger and now the proud owner of a gently used pair of Electra 1028BE's.  Not set up at home yet, but demo convinced me it is a clear winner.
Congrats, Those speakers will last you a lifetime! they're a bit unforgiving to average recordings but not harsh or bright like I considered all the jmlabs/focal of 10-15 years ago.