Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Dinopau 

Sorry here is robs contact info

Coherent Source Service 763 Newtown Pike Ste. 130 Lexington, KY 40511
859-554-9790 rob@coherentsourceservice.com
You are in good hands  he is busy Getting my speakers ready!! sorry
I talked to him in person yesterday. Alive and well. Double check his phone number and email address it has changed recently.
I had both of my equalizers repaired this past year and it made a big difference. With every penny but it made me start looking at alternatives in case he could not repair it. Fortunately, he still had some donor parts

dancastagna...

Right now I’m selling off a pair of Vandy 3A Sigs that I picked up just a few months ago. You can’t go wrong with Vandersteen in general, in many ways they are THIS close to Thiels but...they just ain’t.  The bass reproduction strikes me as honest an unforgiving as Thiel, but methinks the Thiel bests Vandy in the mids and highs.  Perhaps by just a hair or two, but my humble, sixty-one year old ears love the articulate treble that Thiel does so damn well. 

I’m selling the Vandies because of reasons other and apart from my ridiculous audiot life; when I’m able to return Thiel will top my list -  hopefully 3.5’s because sizewise/roomwise/pricewise they simply kill.  I will BEGIN with Thiel and build around Thiel.  Hopefully with yet another Pass Labs amp...wotta match!

I’ve said before that buying used Thiel speakers is an investment, not just a purchase.  Now with Rob taking care of us zealots my sentiment rings even more true.  Thiel rules and Thiel LIVES!
Dancastagna, Thielrules and all,
glad to know Rob is very busy in fixing our loved Thiel’s gear, there is no reason now to overwhelm him with emails and phone calls, I’ll wait patiently.  Thanks,
Dino

Always good to see you - oblgny

what's new in your next Thiel speaker search?

Happy Listening!