Opinions needed on some Klipsch for 2 channel

The wife has banished my 2 channel audio addiction to a spare bedroom and I need some input on my selections. I have 2 klipsch rf7iis that front a 5.2 in the living room. Pushed by a Denon 4311ci. My wife loves them and won't surrender. My pioneer sx-1080 is the receiver I use for 2 channel and used to power the rf7s . I have JBL Northridge towers as well that I can't stand for stereo. I have been looking at some Klipsch KG4s as well as some Heresys. Looking for some opinions on the pros and cons of each. I listen to mostly vinyl and I like it loud. 
gavinja70
I have owned Khorns, Forte 1s, and Lascalas. Friends have Heresys and KG4s. If you don’t want to use subwoofers I’d go with used Fortes. They will be great For the type of music you listen to.

In the right room, Heresys will get you "close" to "full range".  My spare bedroom Heresys benefit greatly from boundary gain with audible frequencies just below 40Hz.  Not perfect but still very enjoyable with most music.

Bill

I've got two pairs of Kg4's.  I think they do acoustic instruments and vocals fairly well, but when it comes to kick'n out the jams, they don't handle drums and bass very well.  I thought that pushing more power through them might help, but they are a very efficient speaker.
Heresys are the way to go. Adding a powered sub, later if need be ( cranking Deep Purple loud ). They will be cleaner than any of the other Klipsch mentioned here. The best way to connect a powered sub ( providing the sub has the connections ) is to use the speaker outputs of the amp to the high level inputs on the sub ( or you can do amp to sub to Heresys ). I was never a fan of Klipsch with rear facing passives ( because of rear wall placement ), but having the mid horn is better ( dampen the mid horns, from the outside of the horn , with a product like Dynamat ), as this takes the speaker to another level. Enjoy ! MrD.
As I mention often (too often maybe, but hey...I’m an insecure attention monger!) I have been enjoying a new pair of Heresy III "Capitol Editions" (meaning they’re signed or have different finishes than stock...or something...mine are labeled Ebony but actually ARE "deep purple") for months, with 2 RELs I already owned...a simple tone generator from a test CD will tell you exactly how low the Heresy will go (so will reading any reasonable review) and I simply enjoy the room charging feel of a good sub providing that extra sense of realism to things. Without the subs and with these things on the floor where I think they belong, the Heresy will still display a powerful tone palette. RELs can be unobtrusive, they’re powered of course, and you can get ’em cheap as good ones like mine (Q150e and a Q108II) show up on Ebay frequently. I make my own REL cables from Canare Star Quad and Neutrik Speakon plugs. Read the recent Ken Micallef review in the June Stereophile...he experienced some strident tweeter issues here and there, but otherwise he seems to really like these things.