Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Prof, no offense but you sound like the guy in the cave trying to make sense of shadows on the wall. Without parsing the paragraphs one by one, which I actually don’t have time for, let me just say the entire last post of yours was a very weird combination of the very obvious with wild ass guesses. It’s so obvious you’re a talker, not a walker. It’s just so much what about this?, what about that? You’ve perhaps been on the forums too long. Time to get back in the laboratory. 
@elizabeth 

I got the RS at 42k, yes a lot of cash but a whole lot of fun.
And if I keep my lead foot out of it still get 28mpg.

GK.

Why cannot serve two masters or three or four?
Same principles of research and application.
Admittedly car upgrades do tend to be a little more universally reliable in outcome.
Along with the high costs of cables, another big obstruction is the ego---have to get it out of the way in favor of some humility.  Many attach themselves to someone else's dogma and just camp there, thinking the debate is solved: cables are just cables.  

"He who knows that he does not know, knows."  
Enough, Grasshopper........ 
After several hours of listening to my cheap AC cord. (Marinco ends, $12.99 or so each. And Carol 12/3 wire 13 ft cost like $13.No problems with the sound. Just as nice as it was before. (Actually slightly warmer presentation.)
I suppose if I actually did a serious comparison I could nit pick my way into defending spending $350 for the Pangea powercord (4 meter AC9SE)Mainly I am trying to decide if blowing a grand on a powercord could be rationalized.. LOL (So far, no way.)I may just buy some OFC wire to compare that too?Cheapest bulk OFC powercord 12 gauge is like $100 for 13 ft.
Lizzie, when you get serious about a power cord get the Audioquest Hurricane. There is no substitute. Thank me later.