Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
According to UL and NEMA, the only difference between a 125 vac 15 amp receptacle and a 20 amp receptacle, is the plastic cover governing the type of plug it will accept.  I installed two dedicated 12/2 lines, each having hospital grade single 20 amp receptacles, for my monoblocks. They’re both on the same buss at the breaker box.  All my “hi-fi” receptacles are on the same buss.  As far as the receptacle covers influencing the overall sound, that’s something I’ve never considered.  Unless you have a Faraday cage, we are all exposed to unending amounts of EMF and radio waves going through us and our listening rooms at all times.  IMO, such nuances as special receptacle plates have little effect on the sound.  I do realize that if you add a lot of subtle tweeks to your system, they add up, but to diminishing returns.  I know-unless one has tried it...etc etc.
@jmarini2............OMG THAT IS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE IDEA !!! WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT !!!! WOW YOU ARE THE @#$& ING BEST !!!!
"Why stop with the receptacles?  Why not run $1000/ft power cable from the outlet all the way back to the breaker box?  Then pay the power company to continue the run back to the distribution grid, and ultimately a dedicated line all the way back to the power generating station."
" To the power station?" That's crazy!  

If upgraded power cords and receptacles make a difference then, of course, continuing the upgrade through the walls and to the breaker makes just as much sense.  But continuing beyond that (to the power station) is just too expensive.  Instead, to really squeeze that last remaining bit of audible performance (and bragging rights) out of your system, get a  Multiquip WhisperWatt Super-Silent Diesel Generator instead.  It is on sale now for $51,000 and a steal considering what a dramatic improvement in transparency, sound stage and clarity it will make. 
I think it should be mentioned that the electrician runs both dedicated lines to the same leg (phase) at the service panel. Then your entire system will be wired to the same phase.